• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Black & Tan Thread Only

Linda

I thought it would be fun to start a thread for each colour, I posted these pictures for a member a while back. :D :D :D :D :D

As I don't have my own Black & Tan :( :( :(

I am really sorry but for the life of me I cannot remember who it was for, so if you recognize your loving little furbaby. Please let us know she is yours.

So come on all you Black & Tan Owners add on to the thread, and let's see how each of them somehow look alike along with each having a darling and loving personality all of their own. (y)

If you need help in posting, PM me and I will be glad to help you out. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

libby9_15_06.jpg

lily9_106.jpg

Here is Darby's Dad Henry, not sure how old he is in this picture. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hope Darby's ears get as long as his Daddy's. :D :D :D

henry0021.jpg

I can't see Henry Linda I'll have to check him when I get home but if Darby has any of his features then he's surely beautiful. :flwr:

Here's my B/T:

b73561479.jpg
[/url]

This is my precious baby black and tan boy Oscar :flwr:

this one was about a year ago at about 6 months old

279026330_d49c1bf6fd.jpg

and this more recent one at about 18 months :lotsaluv:

282183301_b07ff03590.jpg

arasara said:
I can't see Henry Linda I'll have to check him when I get home but if Darby has any of his features then he's surely beautiful. :flwr:

Here's my B/T:

b73561479.jpg
[/url]

Sara Faith is soooo cute, Oscar looked the spitting image of her as a puppy, with the little white milk chin and stripe down his chest :lotsaluv:

thanks Vickie - If Faith looks anything like Oscar when she's full grown she'll be a real looker!!

He's such a good looking dog Vickie. :flwr: I especially LOVE the picture where he's sleeping.. :lotsaluv:

Ah thanks Sara, he is my little poppet, the picture of him sleeping makes me all warm inside - :roll: I am the crazy dog woman my poor long suffering boyfriend tells me I am!! :lol:

Oh Faith is going to be sooo beautiful when she's fully grown, its a good thing for you that you're so far away, I'd give anything to come and see that cute little bundle *sigh*

YAYY!! I get to post in 3 out of 4!!! Almost a full set!! Here's Zoey!! We've only had her two weeks so there aren't many pictures to choose from!

"I dare you to try to take this away from me"
codyandzoey004.jpg

codyandzoey001.jpg

zoeysarrival008.jpg

freaky.jpg

Just before we got her:
fergie2.jpg

Zoey's Daddy:
Zoeysdaddy2.jpg

Arne they are both beauties! Sorry to hear Jamie is at the bridge :(

Don't B&T pups rock! I love those pics.
Here's a few of my furry one,

Christmasparty00000.jpg

Snowman00072.jpg

This next one is Dougal just last night, trying on a new navy rainjacket he got as a present. Look at the way his hair spikes up on the top of his head! I can never get it to sit!
Resized_CROP-Salzburg00352.jpg

This is my favourite of my little rascal, with sister Tandie. Again with the spikey hair!
Dougal00024.jpg

Can we ask Karlin to make the color threads sticky and stay on top of the gallery? It might be easier than manually bumping it up every day :lol:

Back