• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

treats

coconut

Can anyone tell me a good treat to bring home with me from the states, there is so many over here!! freddie is just 5 months old!!

Some healthy treats are:
Innova treats
Innova Evo treats
California Natural Health bars (lamb and rice)
Natural Balance Duck and Potato treats
Sam's Yams
Bully sticks, if you can't get them in the UK

zack and belle both love Merricks lamb filet squares, you would think it was fresh meat the way they act but it's dried flat crispy squares of lamb lung, sounds gross but it's to me. With the lamb squares, i can give them a whole one which is a very joyful experience for them, or if weight is of any concern i can break them into very small pieces, they apparently have a lot of flavor or scent, and i can use them for rewards. I get those at the pet supply store. I've seen them online, by Merricks and other brands.

The lamb squares are 'eat it right away' treats. For chewing treats that last a while, they both love Sams Yams and they both love Pegetables.

http://www.sitstay.com/store/edibles/chews5.shtml
http://www.pegetables.com/

I'd recommend the dried chicken filets or preferably the little disks that are about the size of a quarter ... Lucky will do ANYTHING for them ...

Also the "real meat" treats (also the Wellness treats, but those seem to be more expensive - they are both very similar - little jerky treats that are approx 1 inch x 1 inch squares of 98% meat jerky).

And Sam's Yam's

Those are Lucky's (and my) favorite treats. :)

All the dogs that I know, including my own two, go gaga over something called 'chicken chips'. They are an all natural snack made of course of chicken. They are sold in PetsMart in a yellowish-orange zip top bag.

Back