PDA

View Full Version : NY / NJ People - Super Pet Expo this weekend

Lani
10th February 2007, 09:29 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that this is in town (Edison) this weekend - it's basically lots and lots of vendors selling all kinds of pet products, but dogs are allowed and it is a fun day.

www.superpetexpo.com

I got Lucky a Camo Wubba which he loves ... (will post pics later). He also got a bully stick, a great deal on the Real Meat Treats which I love because they are 98% real meat and not all the junk that is in most treats.

AND ... he got a personalized bandana with clovers on it and "Lucky" embroidered. So cute!!

And lots of free samples of premium pet foods and greenies. :-)

Lucky had a great day and is exhausted and chilling now with his new toys.

enchantingdragon
10th February 2007, 11:25 PM
Oh wow thanks for the tip Lani. I wish I had know sooner and I might have gone today!! Im still trying to figure out if I can make the Meadowlands show I still cant figure out the times and I dont want to take a train all the way into the city just to find out I missed it. On top of that my hubby is sick and probably wont be able to come with me and I dont really like going the city alone so maybe instead Ill go to this thing tomorrow and see if I can find Princess Ellie some stuff before her arrival!

Lani
10th February 2007, 11:34 PM
You'll have a blast if you go Jasmine!!! Just be warned that most vendors don't take credit cards (since they are set up in temporary booths they don't have the internet connections to check and make sure the credit cards have funds, etc.). There is an ATM there, but you might want to get a little cash beforehand if you plan to make some purchases. :)

Erika
11th February 2007, 04:04 PM
Oh man, I wish I had seen this yesterday. Edison is probably a little over an hour away from me, but I would have definitely made the trip. My family is all home today and we're sitting around with nothing to do. Too cold to be outside...

Thanks though!

laurenlyn1
11th February 2007, 04:26 PM
i wonder if it will ever come to the chicago area....i'll have to keep checking.