• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jack on Springs...

Nicki

I was just sorting through some photos and came across this one - Trevor managed to catch Jack in action ;D

uploadTeddy_Jack_Kyla155014.jpg

If I'm not paying him sufficient attention he has his way of letting me know :eek:

:lol: :lol: Jack doesn't "do" subtle!!!

I think wild is putting it mildly!! He also decides to rest his front paws by walking on the back of my legs...bit hard to describe but basically manages to walk with his paws on my legs :yikes :yikes

He's very attached as you can tell :D

I do try ignoring him - bit difficult when he's leaping up like that, then when he stops, calling him and getting him to sit in front of me for a fuss.

We do this at home too, he has stopped it there - he used to leap up the back of my legs when I was getting their meals ready :roll: which really hurt...

Fortunately he's not very brave - Trevor calls him Captain Courageous :badgrin: - as otherwise I think he'd be up and over the fences!!

He's the only we've ever had that jumps onto the top of a dog cage indoors...

IMG_1311.jpg

well I didn't know I was supposed to sit inside it :lol: :lol:

for some months, Jack, TedBear and Kyla were sleeping in a cage within a puppy panel enclosure which was next to the sofa. This set up was so that TedBear could get out of the cage away from them if necessary {due to his Syringomyelia, he gets too hot}.{ I now have a larger cage with a divider, TedBear sleeps in one half, and the other two in the other half, and this works really well - they feel they are all in together, but TedBear is happier.}

One morning, Jack jumped up onto the cage and onto the sofa, and came running into us...well we thought that was it, there was no way he would stay in there now - :sl*p: not Jack, it scared him too much and he never did it again :lol: :lol: :lol:

He also decides to rest his front paws by walking on the back of my legs...bit hard to describe but basically manages to walk with his paws on my legs :yikes :yikes

He's very attached as you can tell :D

I do try ignoring him - bit difficult when he's leaping up like that, then when he stops, calling him and getting him to sit in front of me for a fuss.

I'm so glad someone else suffers this, I thought it was just Merlin - I never take the dogs out in a pair of jeans I want to wear for the rest of the day - I always come back looking like I've had diarrhea out the back of my knee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: You two are cracking me up!

I don't know how I lost track of this thread. :sl*p:

You should call him Jackie-Jumpup! :lol: My pups must be wimps because they would never jump on top of a wire crate!

What a cute picture!! Don't you love when they do this when you have shorts on-- :yikes :lol:

Nicki, I enjoyed reading about your dogs and how you have them setup. I loved the pictures of Jack. My blenheim (Luke) is a real jumper too. He can jump up into your arms, when you are just standing there. Just last week Luke was crying and when I walked into the dining room, he was standing on the table and didn't know how to get back down. The chairs were not pulled out, so he must have jumped onto the table.

I must say Nicki, :flwr:

Looks like Teddy is having a good time there as well, "Looking good Teddy"! :lotsaluv:

So you have a little leg jumper as well?... a bit like madam Whitney :lol: (it's in the genes)!

"Mummy...look at ME...and JUST ME....like right NOW" :lol: :lol: :lol: (sound familiar)! ;)

Alison.

Back