• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's Loot ...

Lani

Just thought I'd share a pic of the Loot Lucky picked up today at the Super Pet Expo ...

Bully stick, camo Wubba and personalized bandana!!

LuckyWubba.jpg

keep in mind I've just moved so not all the boxes are unpacked and some of the pics still need to be hung ...

Lucky got....lucky!! I love those pet expos...so much great shopping. I am saving up my money for the Atlanta show!!

Hey Lani,
I was toying with the idea of going down to Edison. DId you enjoy it?
Was it too crowded? Did you take your pup?

Love all the neat stuff!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

I brought Lucky and also my sister and her dog came so the dogs had a blast. Lots of people brought dogs and they were all really well behaved. Got lots of free samples of greenies and different premium foods should I ever want to try them.

It got more crowded as the day went on - I'd recommend getting there earlier if you can.

Lucky enjoyed it and had a fun time too. There were a good mix of vendors ... I would say though I was disappointed there wasn't a better selection of really cute sweaters/jackets and no puppias. We still made out pretty well though and had a good time, even factoring in the admission and approximately 1 hours travel time each way to and from Edison.

Back