• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merl and Oaks fighting again

merlinsmum

386663885_788f9f7aa1.jpg

My two find it necessary to do this when I'm watching TV or on the phone right in my face! LOL People come over and see them doing this and they get concerned "Umm, are they going to hurt each other?" LOL

My neighbors are a little leary when they hear and see Scout and my Newf Breeze playing. They look like they are trying to bite each other. The noises they make very loud growling and barking they sound like they are fighting, but they are really enjoying each other!!

Merlin, Oakley,

We find the best time and place to do this is to wedge ourselves between Mom and Dad in their bed, just as the lights go out and they are trying to go to sleep. Of course, we aren't tired because we've been napping all evening. Boy do we have fun growling, grabbing each others ears, showing each other our teeth, etc. But we don't do it for long because its only after Mom and Dad have gone to sleep that we can get online and make our posts like these. Have fun.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Dear Syndey and Ruby,

I have the best time reading your posts. I look forward to each and everyone of them!! I can just see the two of you sneaking around the house so Mom and Dad don't catch you. Emailing, driving the car you two are quite accomplished.

Too funny and all too familiar. At our house it's called Mouth Wrestling. And why IS it always while you are on the phone or trying to watch TV? How do they know?

JaneB

Back