• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My handsome Merls (well I am biased......)

merlinsmum

386671252_cd3c1290a6.jpg

386671257_795353b195.jpg

He is so handsome! His coat is so shiny. Love your Crocks too--I have a few pairs myself! :D

Merlin,

Listen, Ruby and I are really desperate to get a blenheim and a black and tan to round out our color collection here in Virginia. If Bruce H comes through with all the puppies from his bathtub, all that leaves us needing is a black and tan. Since you are about the best looking black and tan we've seen, would you like to come live with us here in Virginia? We can teach you how to drive. :drivecar:

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Why Thank you girls.......

I'd love to come, but what about my baby brother, if I leave him he'll just cry and then mum and dada will notice I've gone?????

I gotta get my passport first - I''l get that organised :D

Merlin - over the pond

Merlin,

Why of course Oakley can come along. What would life be like in Virginia without Merlin AND Oakley. I think I was supposed to include you anyway in my post. Besides, Ruby sometimes feels a little depressed because she hardly ever sees another Cavalier that looks like her. Wait a minute. . . .Ruby wants to say something.

Oakley, Ruby here. Please come along with Merlin. Sydney wrote that post yesterday and I told her to include you as well. Its apparent she DID NOT (Bad Sydney). Don't worry, I'm always looking out for my ruby cavalier brethern. Get your passport and hurry on over brother.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Back