• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We're getting along fine ......now!!

Claire L

Minnie and Cara all snuggled up after their walk in the rain
IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

Whazz up!!
IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

It doesn't take long for them to become friends, does it? :)

Lovely pictures, Claire. :flwr:

What beautiful pictures. I love when they snuggle together. Those 2 beautiful girls look like they have been together for ever! And I absolutely love the last photo!

oh that's wonderful Claire - Cavaliers are fabulous in that they usually bond and cuddle up so quickly, bless them

I love the photos, esp the last one - one to treasure xxxxx

Minnie, Cara,

Its good to see you are assuming the exact positions on the couch just like we talk about on Cavalier Chat Room. You have assumed the best position to maximize your space on the couch while at the same time positioning yourselves to get a good chest/stomach rub from anyone who passes by. Great work. Keep it up. Oh yeah, by the way, aren't we tri-colors the absolute end-all, be-all. I know why your Mommy has two.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Back