PDA

View Full Version : Caraline's Introduction

Caraline
12th February 2007, 03:06 AM
Hello everyone & many thanks to the admins for approving my entry to the forum. I live in a rural part of Australia with my hubby, 2 Boxers, 1 Cavalier & that will become 2 when we collect our new baby puppy on 23rd of this month. I've had a brief look around the forum and am delighted to have found you all. The wealth of information here is awesome.

So, introducing my owners in order of seniority:

Scarlett - 11 year old female Boxer
Sam - 9 year old male Boxer
Sonny - 2 year old male Blenheim CKCS (recently adopted)
Beau - baby puppy male Blenheim CKCS (soon to join us)

I look forward to getting to know you all soon :)

Cathy T
12th February 2007, 04:04 AM
Welcome Caraline!! Boxers are about my 2nd favorite dogs ... 2nd only to Cavaliers of course!! Glad to have you here! And how exciting that you have a new baby on the way.

sarahg
12th February 2007, 07:22 AM
icon_welcome to the board Caraline

Sarah Xxx

enchantingdragon
12th February 2007, 12:36 PM
icon_welcome icon_welcome

selina
14th February 2007, 04:10 AM
Hi Caraline and welcome. Where abouts are you? I'm from outside Ballarat Victoria.

Caraline
15th February 2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone :) and Selina, I am on the outskirts of Sussex Inlet on the NSW south coast. My idea of heaven.

Forest
16th February 2007, 07:58 AM
Welcome Caraline to you and your clan. I'm from a bit further up in NSW but my mum and sister live in Nowra not too far from you. We also have a Boxer living with us. It is my son's dog. He moved away from home and then when he came back again he brought home David the Boxer. He is a lovely fellow but a real sook and a sloppy chops :)
Julie and the girls

selina
16th February 2007, 08:21 AM
Maybe I will visit one :D day

Caraline
16th February 2007, 08:58 AM
when he came back again he brought home David the Boxer. He is a lovely fellow but a real sook and a sloppy chops :)

Our Sam is a big sook & a sloppy chops too.

And Selina, a visit would be fun one day.

molly+charlies mum
16th February 2007, 12:18 PM
icon_welcome to you and all your lovely dogs