• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Caraline's Introduction

Caraline

Hello everyone & many thanks to the admins for approving my entry to the forum. I live in a rural part of Australia with my hubby, 2 Boxers, 1 Cavalier & that will become 2 when we collect our new baby puppy on 23rd of this month. I've had a brief look around the forum and am delighted to have found you all. The wealth of information here is awesome.

So, introducing my owners in order of seniority:

Scarlett - 11 year old female Boxer
Sam - 9 year old male Boxer
Sonny - 2 year old male Blenheim CKCS (recently adopted)
Beau - baby puppy male Blenheim CKCS (soon to join us)

I look forward to getting to know you all soon :)

Welcome Caraline!! Boxers are about my 2nd favorite dogs ... 2nd only to Cavaliers of course!! Glad to have you here! And how exciting that you have a new baby on the way.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) and Selina, I am on the outskirts of Sussex Inlet on the NSW south coast. My idea of heaven.

Welcome Caraline to you and your clan. I'm from a bit further up in NSW but my mum and sister live in Nowra not too far from you. We also have a Boxer living with us. It is my son's dog. He moved away from home and then when he came back again he brought home David the Boxer. He is a lovely fellow but a real sook and a sloppy chops :)
Julie and the girls

Forest said:
when he came back again he brought home David the Boxer. He is a lovely fellow but a real sook and a sloppy chops :)

Our Sam is a big sook & a sloppy chops too.

And Selina, a visit would be fun one day.

Back