View Full Version : Alright, (finally) Introducing Darla and Charlie

12th February 2007, 03:36 AM
So, I finally got un-lazy and figured out how to post pictures. I know I'm the worst Cavalier mom in the whole world! So here goes, I'm making up for lost time! Here's a few pictures of Ms. Darla and Big Brother Charlie! Enjoy!

Here's Charlie, watching over the whole neighborhood. Did you know that he owns it? LOL

Poor Charlie, he has no toys so he has to play with his blanket... Ha!

Here is Darla sleeping on her back like always in a little sweater that the neighbor made her

Happy Late Late Late Halloween, or Maybe I'm just very early... Ha Ha

Playing in the yard makes me sleepy...

12th February 2007, 03:53 AM
How adorable :)

Cathy T
12th February 2007, 04:06 AM
What funny funny pictures!! You are officially off the bad mommy list with these :D Darla snoozing in her sweater is so cute. And my gosh...her princess picture is too cute. Awfully cute pumpkin boy there.

12th February 2007, 04:21 AM

They are darling, and it is wonderful to finally put a face to them.

Love all the pics, Darla looks like she is a riot. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

12th February 2007, 04:35 AM
Darla is a riot. These photos are all old. I need to take some new ones. When Darla sleeps that, I think she looks like a little piglet! They are a scream! Don't let Charlie tell you otherwise, he loves the pumpkin costume! He would do anything to make you happy!

12th February 2007, 02:02 PM
I LOVE that princess pic! So cute! :luv: :flwr:

13th February 2007, 12:06 AM
I can see why the neighbour knits for Darla! :lol: She is a little princess. Charlie and Darla both look like good friends too.

13th February 2007, 02:06 AM
Two beautiful babies! I love the photos with the costumes. They both look too adorable! :lol:

13th February 2007, 02:56 AM
They are super cute and they both look like so much fun!!! :)