• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi From Oz

Tessa

Hi everyone, my name's Tessa and my beautiful Blenheim girl, Bella, is just 5 months old now. My partner and I are both at University. I'm studying a B. Financial Admin. Jamie's studying B. Marine Science and Management.

I've joined this forum basically to learn new things about Cavs and to gloat a little about my wonderful puppy :D

Thanks to the mods.

:lol: :lol:

icon_welcome

Looking forward to hearing lots of gloating about your sweet puppy and seeing lots of pics too!! :flwr:

Thank you Cathy. Fire away with any questions. I feel a bit weird just saying stuff outright.

Hey Tessa!! And welcome to you and Bella!!!!!!! just on my way to look at the (im sure are) lovely pics of Bella in the gallery!

Hi Tessa, I've seen you and posted on other boards but this is our formal introduction!

Gloat away. That's only one of the good things about this board. And don't be shy about just popping up and asking a question or making a comment. That's the way it's done.

Hi Tessa and welcome to you and Bella from a fellow NSWelshman :D It is good to see our Aussie contingent growing on here :)
Julie and the girls

Welcome Tessa and Bella!

We look forward to much gloating and beautiful pictures of your new little one!

Have fun and enjoy every moment!

From Chester and his mummy Lisa :D :flwr: :D :flwr:

Welcome Tessa, from another Ozzie, I am also from NSW, even I didn't realise how many of us were on here.
Your little girl is gorgeous.
They are a friendly bunch on here, and very helpful, you should learn heaps :D

Back