• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New User - Bella

Tessa

Bella would like to introduce herself (through pictures of course).
Bella-1.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Bella8Wks.jpg

BellaandNicole021.jpg

21-3.jpg

P1040030.jpg

P2070078.jpg

what a nice pup! same age as mine..i think there could be a romance blooming here.

haha...it'll be a strictly non-sexual though...Bella's being desexed on the 27th icon_whistling

Tessa said:
haha...it'll be a strictly non-sexual though...Bella's being desexed on the 27th icon_whistling

lol-- that is september 12th --- right??? I wish the USA would have adapted the day/month/year instead of the month/day/year.

I certainly have been and I plan to continue to. She's been an absolute pleasure. Her breath has started to smell...so I'm guessing that she must be teething because I haven't changed her diet in any way.

She is a cutie!! What a little guinea pig in that first picture. Isn't amazing how much they change...and so quickly?!

She did look a lot like a guinea pig in that one. She was 11 days old. That's when I knew she was destined to be mine.
The next one was at 2 weeks.
Then 4 weeks.
Then 6 weeks.
Then 10 weeks - when she came home.
The next one is at 4 months when we went to visit my mum in Grafton.
Then 3 days ago, so 5 months.

omg she is sooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!! she looks sooo tiny and sweet!!!! and i absolutely love her name...i was going 2 name one of my pups Bella if it ended up getting a girl :p

Nisha said:
omg she is sooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!! she looks sooo tiny and sweet!!!! and i absolutely love her name...i was going 2 name one of my pups Bella if it ended up getting a girl :p
Your pups are boootiful!!!!!!!! Purely gorgeous. I was torn between a B&T and a Blenheim...I'm glad I went with Bella, but I'm sure I would've been happy with the other too!!

WoodHaven said:
Tessa said:

lol-- that is september 12th --- right??? I wish the USA would have adapted the day/month/year instead of the month/day/year.

but aren't you in the States yourself? I have to agree with you- but that's to be expected since I'm from UK/Ireland. The only time I've ever seen American date usage here has been re 9/11. And even that's confusing...

Bella is adorable!

That's right, a lot of broadcasters end up talking about "the attacks on September 9th" because if of that. I've heard several do it.

Your pups are boootiful!!!!!!!! Purely gorgeous. I was torn between a B&T and a Blenheim...I'm glad I went with Bella, but I'm sure I would've been happy with the other too!![/

:D :D Thanks!!! though they arent pups anymore (but still as mischievious ;) )........Bella's beautiful!...but as you said, im sure that whichever colour you got you'd love! all cavvy's are simply lovely! :l*v:

Back