• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wesley loves the snow!

My Wesley

Can we play fetch mommy?!?

4months033small.jpg

Oh! I think I found it!

4months026small.jpg

Here I come! Here I come!

4months027small.jpg

4months025small.jpg

He seriously loves the snow and LOVES to eat it and bury is head in it and run around like a groundhog! Silly pup!

What excellent pictures!! It's a good thing he's not all white or you might lose him in all that snow!! :D Strap some skis on that boy...I think he's ready to take it on!

Those are adorable pictures. Wesley is so brave. Once a good wind came along today and blew snow in her face, she'd had enough and came running back inside. :lol: She likes the snow just fine unless it attacks her first! :)

hahaha those are the cutest pictures. Wesley is sure growing up. He's SOOO adorable and apparently pretty darn brave for being able to stomach that snow without any shoes!!

Go wesley! :flwr:

Back