• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan Feb 2007

*Pauline*

Just a little update as I haven't posted pics in a while. Thanks for looking :flwr:

389574022_2e4783433c.jpg

384540083_48f5491570.jpg

385942950_334854cf34.jpg

Pauline -

Dylan is so cute - he's just adorable. One of the best looking blenheims I've ever seen for sure - his face has such personality. ;) Thanks for sharing the pictures of him! :flwr:

Your avatar photo just cracks me up every time I see! And that second one of him curled up...adorable!

Thank you :D Dylan's very photogenic. Happy to sit and pose anytime! Unless the strap on the camera is within reach!

My hubby took one look at your avatar and said "Now that's my kind of cavalier!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

That last picture of him is pure genious!!!

Dylan is just too cute. That last one is a classic! All man. A beer and a remote...what more could he want. :badgrin:

Back