PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier (human) duvet cover in Argos.

*Pauline*
15th February 2007, 03:10 PM
If you look in the new Argos catalogue or online (I've added a link below) in the single quilt covers section, there's a quilt cover with a cavalier on it. Nice for a little child.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1190672.htm
It says Cavalier king charles spaniel under the puppy.

Natalie
15th February 2007, 03:18 PM
i love that it so cute.

GudrunTheRed
15th February 2007, 04:05 PM
It's very cute but it'd be cuter if it didn't have all that HUGE text and copyright info on it.

enchantingdragon
15th February 2007, 04:09 PM
That is precious!

Kodee
15th February 2007, 05:16 PM
Wow i have never seen anything like that! Its so different!

Cicero's Mummy
15th February 2007, 06:23 PM
The pillow case would be cute to have. It would definately distinguish which pillow was mine and keep the hubby from drooling all over mine!

*Pauline*
15th February 2007, 06:32 PM
It's very cute but it'd be cuter if it didn't have all that HUGE text and copyright info on it.

I agree. If it didn't have the writing on it, I'd get one as Dylan has a human pillow in his crate and I could find a use for the duvet cover. Maybe I could make a second pillowcase out of the duvet cover.

Kodee
15th February 2007, 07:36 PM
The pillow case would be cute to have. It would definately distinguish which pillow was mine and keep the hubby from drooling all over mine!
I actually like the typeset and layout of the duvet the best! But not for me, if I was doing one of my kids room over. But for those of you that like the pillow case, do this: take a photo of YOUR dog and have it screened onto a pillow case at a t-shirt store. Or you can do the iron on transfer on your own colour printer but it wont be larger than 8.5 x 11. That was what I was thinking my girls should do!

*Pauline*
15th February 2007, 08:18 PM
you can do the iron on transfer on your own colour printer but it wont be larger than 8.5 x 11. That was what I was thinking my girls should do!

What is this type of paper called? I'd like to try this. :flwr:

*Pauline*
15th February 2007, 10:18 PM
Haha, just talking to Dylan's breeder on MSN. Turns out the puppy on the duvet is one of hers! :D

Crittercall
16th February 2007, 04:49 AM
You know a model puppy - how cool!

I wish they did stuff like this in king-sized. Yes, I'd use 'em. Nobody would call the decorating police would they? But I am particular about my thread count.......... :D

*Pauline*
16th February 2007, 09:07 PM
I'm calling the decorating police now!!! :blabla:

misty
16th February 2007, 09:38 PM
my daughter has this duvet cover :). She loves it.

*Pauline*
16th February 2007, 10:53 PM
Misty, is it nice quality material? :flwr:

You can show your daughter that the puppy on her duvet grew into a very pretty girl. Here's Angelina now...
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/133/392428104_01b7154fb5.jpg

Cicero's Mummy
16th February 2007, 11:07 PM
you can do the iron on transfer on your own colour printer but it wont be larger than 8.5 x 11. That was what I was thinking my girls should do!

What is this type of paper called? I'd like to try this. :flwr:

I just got some today at JoAnn's ETC... it is just called transfer paper... my brand I got is JUNE TAILOR... it worked perfectly...

I made some tshirts for this weekend... we are going to cheer on my little sister in a volleyball tourney...

see link to see performance... they are in this photo album... they worked great on any color shirt... I got the dark color transfers for the black shirt...
http://cscc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1128&l=ccac7&id=500927592

Crittercall
17th February 2007, 12:48 AM
You can buy the iron on transfer paper at just about any craft store - Michael's, etc. I think I've even seen it at WalMart.

No, Pauline!! They'll put me out of my house!! :D Can you say "eclectic"? (Or as my friend says, held together with dust and dog hair.)

Isn't that little girl beautiful! Striking such a pretty pose. Wow.

babyC
17th February 2007, 10:26 AM
Misty, is it nice quality material? :flwr:

You can show your daughter that the puppy on her duvet grew into a very pretty girl. Here's Angelina now...
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/133/392428104_01b7154fb5.jpg

o mi goshhhhhhhhhh!! :yikes she's so pretty ! who's the breeder??

*Pauline*
17th February 2007, 10:52 AM
Can't mention breeders name in here but this pup is from my breeder. The picture doesn't do her justice, she is even sweeter. :flwr: