• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasmine, Doesn't Ellie come home tomorrow!!??

Yes she does!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tomorrow my husband and I are driving down to her breeder's house to see our baby for the first time!! We are staying overnight at the breeder's house as itll be a long drive from NJ to VA and back in one day and then the enxt day we will drive home so Ill be back to post sometime Saturday evening most likely

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Im getting everything we need to take with us ready tomorrow tonight. Im not sure if Ill be able to sleep

Thanks so much for thinking of me and remembering my special day

:w**h**:

YAY Jasmine!! :mexwav:

I am SOOO excited for you. I can't wait!! Does the breeder have a computer?! :yikes icon_whistling

Ellie is going to be so precious :) It's all so much fun!!!!

Good luck sleeping.. not even luck will help you though I am afraid.. icon_whistling

I had a hard time sleeping for 2 days before I got Faith !! :flwr:

How exciting!!! And how wonderful too that the breeder is having you in her house overnight. What a great time you'll have!!

Can't wait to see the pics. Make sure your husband has the camera ready the first time you lay eyes on your baby!!! :snap: :snap: :snap:

:flwr:

Have a very safe trip! I am so excited for you! We will be looking forward to pics of your little princess! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Have such a safe trip Jasmine! I'm so excited to hear about your adventure to pick up your princess!!

I'm traveling to your state tomorrow to pick up my Sadie, but nowhere near the distance you are driving!!!

BE SAFE and take LOTS of pictures!!!!! :snap:

HEY! How come I didn't know you were going TOMORROW?!

WOOHOO! Two more additions in the same weekend!!

I think the "week" I got Faith we had Monica get Zoey, Debbie get Kodee and me get Faith!! It was insane! :yikes

Congrats!! Let us know ALL ABOUT Sadie!! :)

Very exciting! Have a safe trip. Be sure and share pixs when you can. YOu are going to fall instantly in love.

Back