• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

News!!!

kimberlya

Well, it is with Nancy's permission that I announce that she has given us the opportunity to adopt her 8 month old Ruby boy, Teddy!!! We have seen how Ellie just blossoms around other dogs (as evidenced in the video of her playing with Mr. Wesley :lol: ), and wanted to get her a big brother. This came a little sooner than previously expected, but we couldn't be happier. :) We're meeting up in Michigan on Saturday, and we'll take him to his new home from there. So needless to say last night was a pretty sleepless night, and I have a feeling the next two will be as well! We're just over the moon and SO GRATEFUL to Nancy. :D

Congratulations!!! I think Ellie and Teddy will get along like a house on fire.

Best of luck for the trip.

Oh that's fantastic! Glad this has worked out on both sides and look forward to some pictures! :)

Although I will miss him terribly, I'm so excited about Kim adopting him. He loves his little sister Mona so, that I'm sure that soon he and Ellie will be cuddling like this!
bed.jpg

I honestly don't know how you've kept him this long, Nancy! He is just SO stunning. I just came from my vet and she would not schedule my appointment next week for the nights she wasn't there. She kept saying how perfect this situation is, and I couldn't agree more! There will definitely be lots of pictures!

"Like a house on fire" is a good thing in the South, so I must assume the same is true with Tessa.

That's wonderful news. What fun you'll have with them!

Gosh, I still cant believe how much like Hogan he is....Im so excited for all of you.

Please keep me updated on his photos....they really are brothers ya know...... ;)

AND (sorry I keep butting in with my comments... :) ) my mom laughed when she heard "Ellie and Teddy." She said, "Like Teddy and Eleanor Roosevelt?" Ha... How perfect is that?!

Kim, that is terrific news! I have lusted in my heart for Teddy ever since I first saw his picture. But my DH drew the line at 4 dogs and I was afraid that the neighbors would really start to talk. Ellie and Teddy are going to be best buds. He is just gorgeous!

Seriously! I mean it! Next weekend! Let's plan something! And we can do one of our houses this time! Little less mud and goose poop. :)

Oh yeah, and Lauren's area is kind of the halfway point for us too.... FUN FUN!

We need to get Sandy too! I wanna meet her and her Cav's too!

Oh man, ok seriously.... we need to plan something.... hmmmm......

Congrats to you and Teddy, hope he settles well and him and Ellie love each other, as I'm sure they will :flwr:

congrats Kim!!

Teddy comes home tomorrow!! I bet your'e going to have the hardest time sleeping tonight. :) Be sure to post lots of pictures when you get him. ;)

Glad things worked out for you Nancy. I'm happy he's going to someone who can keep you continuously updated and you can know his progress Nancy.. :flwr:

Back