PDA

View Full Version : Almost A Year

Linda
16th February 2007, 03:25 AM
I was in contact with my breeder today as she is preparing her website, I remember around this time last year I was loosing my mind awaiting the arrival of the puppies. :blabla:

They were born on March 29th/2006 :w*w:

2 Black & Tan Boys
1 Black & Tan Girl
1 Ruby Boy = My Darby :wggle: :wggle: :l*v: :wggle: :wggle:

How tempting, she told me today that my little darling Darby's Mom Lady had another litter about 4 weeks ago. :lotsaluv:

She had quite a big litter this time around with lots of Ruby's :w**h**:

Two B/T Boys
Three Ruby Boys
1 Ruby Girl

How things changed with this litter, I am guessing that if the little Ruby Girl is Showable she will be keeping her. :thmbsup:

This just got me thinking of the excitment and anticipation I went through at this time last year and mom had 4 Ruby's this time. icon_nwunsure

I am not even going to ask if they are all spoken for. icon_nwunsure h*lp

I am addicted to cavtiny
I am addicted to cavtiny

I need help. h*lp

Just found it funny that I was almost dying last year at this time awaiting my spunky and precious baby Darby, this year 4 Ruby's :w**h**:

Kodee
16th February 2007, 03:34 AM
I wanna see! I wanna see! Are the pics on her site? um and her site is....?

arasara
16th February 2007, 03:39 AM
Linda Linda ~

I say you go for a b/t this time.. So another B/T boy to add to your household.. come on you won't notice that much!! :D

What do you say? ;)

Lady is so beautiful.. If I didn't have Faith I would have definatley tried for one of her pups.

DARBY is DEFINATELY a product of his mom too!! He's soooooo pretty.. :flwr:

Crittercall
16th February 2007, 05:11 AM
Yeah, Linda - what's one more? How tempting. And I know you'd love to go and see them.

The breeder I got Wallis from hooked me by coming into our clinic and dropping litters of Cavaliers in my lap. I liked her Wolfhounds but she could tell that I was a Cav person. Nothing like 'em!

The black and tans are awfully cute............... 8)

merlinsmum
16th February 2007, 02:07 PM
oh Linda,

Just think how a black and tan would just melt into the existing cavalier pile - you'd hardly notice :D

Linda
16th February 2007, 02:54 PM
:( :( :(

Just received a email from my breeder this morning, they are all spoken for already.

The co-owner as I thought is keeping the Female Ruby, and my breeder said she may keep one of the Male Ruby's.

She said she will send a picture.

But she has just bred Dudley's mom and if the breeding took then she should have puppies available to go home in July.

As much as I would love another, timing is not good for me right now.

I would like to see a picture of them though.

2 is enough for me to handle for a while.

Maxxs_Mummy
16th February 2007, 03:10 PM
Itching to see those pics Linda - I adore black and tans - I keep saying that my next addition will be a B&T :lol:

enchantingdragon
16th February 2007, 04:36 PM
Linda I love your lil update on Darby's mom's litter and what it was like when Darby was born. Your Darby is beautiful and obviously that has a lot to do with his breeder who seems excellent! I hope you can have another lil one in due time :flwr:

Karlin
16th February 2007, 08:53 PM
I remember the nailbiting finish as to whether you would get him or not! Everyone was logging on to check the thread. :lol: