PDA

View Full Version : Target has cute stuff!

My Wesley
16th February 2007, 06:48 AM
Check out my PUNK BARKER! LOL!

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/MyWesley/4months043.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/MyWesley/4months044small.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/MyWesley/4months045small.jpg

babyC
16th February 2007, 11:22 AM
cooool ! 8) 8)

enchantingdragon
16th February 2007, 01:35 PM
Ooooh so cute!!

*Pauline*
16th February 2007, 02:19 PM
I want one! we don't have target in the UK do we? :?

Cicero's Mummy
16th February 2007, 02:45 PM
Lol... luckily I have a target about 5-10 miles from my home in any direction!

That is such a cute hoodie... did it just come out in the last week?? I tend to get to Target everyweek... there is always something we are needing... :)

Thanks for the photos!

casshon
16th February 2007, 02:45 PM
That is so adorable!

I wish "normal" stores like Tesco would carry pet stuff like this so all the European cavs could be as well dressed :lol:

*Pauline*
16th February 2007, 02:53 PM
They have a nice web site. This must be a huge shop, the choices were endless. They don't ship internationally :x

Cicero's Mummy
16th February 2007, 03:05 PM
The have more on thier website than in the store... :?

It is a really great store though. :)

Lindsay
16th February 2007, 03:21 PM
Target is the upscale Walmart of the US :)

And now...thanks to Wesley's mom...I am going to have to go there this weekend! That is too cute! :D :D :D

Cicero's Mummy
16th February 2007, 03:29 PM
I wouldn't think of it as an upscale Walmart... but maybe that is just me... or our area. In our area, the Walmarts are very ghetto and trashy... I have however heard of one in Texas that has a sushi bar... so it just must be our area.

Target carries the lower pricepoint of Liz Lange, Issac Mezerahi, and Tod Oldham. As well as a few others... :)

Lindsay
16th February 2007, 03:35 PM
All of our Walmarts are brand new...nothing "ghetto" about them...and definitely nothing "ghetto" about Target! I wish we had a Super Target with a grocery store in it. That would be great. 8)

nangel519
16th February 2007, 03:52 PM
Lindsay - I have a Super Target by me, it's amazing!

Target is my go to for anything. Where else can you pick up a pack of paper towels and a dress!

I was there last night actually! I think I'm there at least 2 times a week, and every time I give myself an excuse to go down the pet aisles! icon_whistling

enchantingdragon
16th February 2007, 04:30 PM
I heart Target with a passion!! I go about once a week. When I was a kid there were no Target's around in the area (not so popular back then for some reason) so when I went to college and there was a one so close by Id go like once a week just to browse. I love it there and can spoend hours just lost in the aisles. Im def going after I get Ellie and see their new pet stuff!

Shay
16th February 2007, 04:59 PM
All of our Walmarts are brand new...nothing "ghetto" about them...and definitely nothing "ghetto" about Target! I wish we had a Super Target with a grocery store in it. That would be great. 8)

Our Wal-Marts are brand new as well. Nothing trashy or ghetto, very nice. Maybe the area of town you live in would dictate the level of niceness, is that a word? :? I would consider Target an upscale Walmart too. They are building one that will open this summer 5 mins from my house, but it is not a Super Target :cry*ing:. The Walmart at the other end on the new strip mall is a Super Walmart though. Maybe why they didn't make it a Super Target.

Cicero's Mummy
16th February 2007, 05:39 PM
I live in Columbus, Ohio... but here they tend to build them in the Low-income and ghetto-ish areas... they are mostly innercity or way out in the boondocks (too far for me, like 30 minutes!). I think that is why they are not well recieved here in C'bus. They tend to be the hangout for troubled kids.

moniechris
16th February 2007, 05:56 PM
You beat me to the punch!! I almost bought the same one in pink for Zoey!! :lol:

My Wesley
17th February 2007, 09:57 PM
He just tooks too precious in it! I got him the small, which says 7-10lbs I think, but it seems even a little smaller than I'd like. (He's 9lbs) I may just have to get a Medium as well. :)

KimNIndy
18th February 2007, 12:40 AM
i love 'the suit for dogs'---i just think it's hilarious!

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_2/601-0329989-4424903?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B00063JLV0

i'm half-considering buying it for indy for the first time he meets his 'grandparents' they would either think it was cute, or think i had finally lost my mind :lol:

k

GudrunTheRed
19th February 2007, 11:00 PM
Okay...I'm a HUGE copycat. I read this post and ran right out and bought the exact same "Punk Barker" hoodie for Chester. He's a big boy so I got the Large for him so it would go all the way down his back and give him some good protection from rain/snow. I also liked the grey one that says "Vicious" on it...

Lindsay
21st February 2007, 05:08 PM
Don't feel bad. Spencer is lounging at home in his Punk Barker hoodie as we speak icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling :D