PDA

View Full Version : grooming my boys

cavvycrazy
16th February 2007, 02:01 PM
:sl*p: help how do you keep a cavvy looking smart ! for a day at least. within minutes of brushing my 2 young males they look like they have been dragged through a bush backwards! the smooth shiny coat after a good brush is short lived any tips on products or techniques will be welcome :D

casshon
16th February 2007, 02:51 PM
I think thats a universal problem :lol:

I find the coat king good for keeping "woolyness" down and for giving a shiny coat.

Ears are a different story - you get them all sleek and shiny and then they shake their head and its like you never started :lol: You could try using a good conditioner?

I'm sure others will have much better tips for you...

Maxxs_Mummy
16th February 2007, 03:13 PM
Ears are a different story - you get them all sleek and shiny and then they shake their head and its like you never started :lol:

Maxx usually waits until I have just brushed him before deciding that he is desperate to go out the garden - he then finds a pile of leaves or something and rolls around in them for all he's worth :roll:

Charlie hasn't got much ear fur to do any damage with and since I close clipped him he tends to look quite tidy most of the time anyway - we used to call him Worzel Gummidge :lol: