• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

grooming my boys

:sl*p: help how do you keep a cavvy looking smart ! for a day at least. within minutes of brushing my 2 young males they look like they have been dragged through a bush backwards! the smooth shiny coat after a good brush is short lived any tips on products or techniques will be welcome :D

I think thats a universal problem :lol:

I find the coat king good for keeping "woolyness" down and for giving a shiny coat.

Ears are a different story - you get them all sleek and shiny and then they shake their head and its like you never started :lol: You could try using a good conditioner?

I'm sure others will have much better tips for you...

casshon said:
Ears are a different story - you get them all sleek and shiny and then they shake their head and its like you never started :lol:

Maxx usually waits until I have just brushed him before deciding that he is desperate to go out the garden - he then finds a pile of leaves or something and rolls around in them for all he's worth :roll:

Charlie hasn't got much ear fur to do any damage with and since I close clipped him he tends to look quite tidy most of the time anyway - we used to call him Worzel Gummidge :lol:

Back