• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2 new cavs saying HI

:flwr: HELLO a cavvy site how wonderful! I have 2 boys, Charlie <original i know> he is a 20month old black and tan extremely handsome but i am biased ;) and a 15month old blenheim called Duke who is equally as gorgeous. I will post some photos of them very soon hate to admit it but i need my husband to work the camere 4 me. YES i know im a let down to us womem icon_whistling . I must also tell you about BUBBLES she was my 1st cavvy a tiny tri colour we got in feb 02 at 4months old she had been illtreated however enjoyed almost 3 fabulous years with us but sadly died suddenly on new years eve 05. i couldnt leave her out . look 4ward to getting lots of great tips and advice off fellow cavvy mad hatters!

Welcome, I have beautiful black and tan, he will be 6 in September, they are such a joy :D Get those photo's posted !!!

Welcome to the board! Your cavvys sound absolutely beautiful! cant wait to see lots of pics of them... :flwr:

Back