• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kos n Faith play together !

arasara

I know I know - you are probably all tired of looking at pictures of Kos N Faith.. LOL :)

These pictures make me SOOO happy!! They do this for hours and hours.. :p

b75846980.jpg

b75847097.jpg

b75847344.jpg

b75847212.jpg

b75847542.jpg

Isnt it great to see them like that?! ;)

Faith looks like a right little live wire. Kosmo must be delighted with his playmate. I think it's great for him to have some doggy company.

:lol: Wow, what did Kos do before Faith came along? They look like they're having a great time of it - look at their facial expressions!! :lol:

Ok...who could possibly get tired of looking at two cute cavaliers playing hard together. They are having a great time. Scout and Breeze play like that together. It's funny to watch a cav and newf playing together. Breeze is usually laying down and Scout just jumps on her biting her neck and ears, though I don't think Breeze can feel it.

Great Pictures!!!!

Sara,
So great to see them playing together. What fun!

You must be so excited to see them bonding. I just love watching dogs play together. I never tire of it.

Aww so cute !! Faith is getting bigger ;) love the puppy belly :)
It´s so wonderful to see them like that :D love pictures of playing cavs...

...We´ll never be tired of your pictures !!! :flwr:

Sara,

isn't it great to see the pup come back out of Kos.... I love watching my two fight - there's so much energy yet you can tell they love each other to bits.....

Kos is such a lucky boy to have such a beautiful sister - enjoy!

Just brings a smile to my face - I can't stop looking at this thread - just reminds me of Merls and Oaks.... such happy bunnies when having a good ol' fight!

hehe Donna because I plague you guys with pictures it seems every daY!

Kirsty yes it's so weird now how Kosmo seems to have lost an entire year of his life@! He's reverted back to puppy stages whereas before she came he was more of a couch potato. It's great to see him moving about though. :) They ripped their first toy playing tug last night.. :yikes

No one could ever get tired looking at pictures of your 2, they are so playful! Hmmm Faith has that look in her eye playing with Kos, that Kodee gets when she sees a pair of shoes coming... hense why Cavaliers should be paired in two!

Thanks for sharing Sara...never too many photos!!! It is great to see them playing together. My two play like that as well. Although it is hard sometimes when the Boxer is around and he tries to join in but the girls get petrified and stop playing :)
Julie and the girls

Back