PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR HAND ME DOWNS? FOR UK MEMBERS.

*Pauline*
16th February 2007, 06:14 PM
I'm getting a bit fed up seeing all these lovely clothes online but when I go to the sites, the items and postage are very expensive.

We can offer our hand me downs in this thread! :D

Add pictures, state sizes and prices in £'s so I can understand it! And maybe someone can find a chart for postage/weights.

What do you think? I'm not going to pay a fortune for things I know Dylan will grow out of soon. I'm sure there must be a few of you with old coats, harnesses etc.

I've started this for UK members to save trudging through many posts with, as I said, costly postage.

You could state "Wanted.." too.

Edit your posts with "sold" when they are gone please. Thank you :flwr:

Any other ideas to make this thread work better, please PM me.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/392301649_ffa375c55b.jpg

*Pauline*
16th February 2007, 09:23 PM
WANTED

A cheap rain coat for Dylan. His body length is 13" and his breast girth is 15". Would need to add an inch or two for movement. I'm not so keen on the ones that look like human clothes ;)

merlinsmum
17th February 2007, 12:13 PM
Pauline, I thought you were in,luck - i have one but its 11 inches so too short!

*Pauline*
17th February 2007, 12:34 PM
Oh thanks for looking. That's only one inch, might not matter, depends on price. I'll take a look if you have a picture, what the breast girth measurement? :flwr:

merlinsmum
17th February 2007, 02:56 PM
Hi Pauline,

I actually have it on Ebay for £2.50 but it has a day left and no one watching so if it doesn't sell you can have it free anyway. The details I put with it.

Red Outward Hound Foul Weather dog coat

"Length of coat is 11 inches from neck. Will fit neck upto 14 inches, girth approximately 18 inches.

Suitable for small toy breeds - paillions, poms or small cavalier king charles puppy (upto about 9lbs)

The coat has been used 4 times, its being sold as the pup outgrew it. (I have another one of these coats that I have had for two years - two years on it still looks new) The coat is well made and can be reproofed using Nikwak/Gortex Reproofer."

- pauline to be honest if you want want to last him longer - it would be best to get the next size up which is what Merlin has - I have a customer who sells these and I get dscount. I think when I got Merlins I paid around £14 including delivery because of the discount I got.

You can pm me if you would like to know more.