PDA

View Full Version : my girl are bad ,any ideas

liannt
16th February 2007, 06:39 PM
my eryn was the first to come down with diarrhea and after a bland diet she recovered but my my megan soon came down with this too ,unfortunately eryn soon picked up the bug again any ideas on what i can do.both dogs though are fine and happy within themselves ,still bouncing around and are drinking plenty of water. :(

Karlin
16th February 2007, 08:31 PM
Yes: take them to the vet asap! :thmbsup: Diarrhea can become life threatening very quickly, especially if these are puppies.

Cathy T
16th February 2007, 09:32 PM
Second the above suggestion. If mine have diarrhea for more than 24 hours it's off to the vet's.

Caraline
16th February 2007, 10:38 PM
Ditto the vet trip.

liannt
16th February 2007, 10:48 PM
thanks for all the advice she has now gone to the vets and they are keeping her in over night

Cathy T
16th February 2007, 11:52 PM
Good that you took her in. Let us know what they say.

liannt
17th February 2007, 11:22 PM
she still in the vets now ,got to spend another night there ,they don't know yet why she has diarrhea but unfortunately she started vomiting blood so they think at the moment she got an ulcer in her stomach :(

Cathy Moon
18th February 2007, 12:20 AM
OMGoodness! Is it possible she ate something that is very bad for her?

So sorry you're going through this! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

liannt
18th February 2007, 01:49 PM
:D :D :D eryn is back home now thank god she suffered with a bit of gastro ,she has to take some medication for a while but she is back on the mend .i'm so happy now that she is home ,megan seemed to suffer for a while because she was missing her ,bless her cotton socks .

Cathy Moon
18th February 2007, 02:52 PM
Glad she's better, and they're together again! :flwr:

Caraline
19th February 2007, 08:56 AM
That must have been such a fright. Glad she is home now. :flwr: