• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Look at him grow

cavalicious

I know I'm making soo many threads about Ollie, but I just can't help it! icon_whistling :)

6 weeks

DSC03677.jpg

DSC03678.jpg

Around 10 weeks
DSC04166.jpg

DSC04196.jpg

Last Week

DSC04809.jpg

DSC04806.jpg

Thanks Charleen! He is growing so fast! I was watching some of the old videos and he has this tiny squishy round head, no defined shape at all! I'll try to get them on youtube soon :flwr:

Not only is ollie CUTE and growing so fast, but he also seems to have such a adorable personality.... I'm always so happy when there are new Ollie pics posted!!! Thanks

Hi Emily. What a delight to see the latest pictures of you and Ollie, he's not the only one growing up before our very eyes, you are too. You are beautiful!!! Ollie is adorable and I can really see his progression, he is such a cute puppy and obviously very smart, he must take after his mother (you). Thank you so much for posting your pictures they always make me smile.

Back