• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello everyone

ann

I am the owner of Ellie a Ruby girl aged 12 and a half weeks. I am aged 61 and have kept dogs all my life. Last year Toby, our Yorkshire Terrier
died aged 15 and my husband and I said 'no more dogs'....but the house was just too quiet. We have never had a Cavilier before.
She has been very out going from day one. She has never cried at night and has made herself at home straight away.......She doesn't seem afraid of anything....
My one consern I have with her, is that she growls if I put my face near her, and has recently started to snap at my face, and I dont think it is just playing........Perhapy I should post this problem somewhere else on the forum??
I am trying to fathom out how to post a pic of her.....lol I will get there eventually........

Hello Ann and icon_welcome to the board, look foward to seeing pictures of Ellie :flwr:

Sarah Xxx

Hi Ann. Welcome! Yes, I think you should post the problem part of your post in training.
Pam

Back