• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy - new pics

PamH

393111774_3396938f25_m.jpg

Wow, her ears are quite a bit longer, and she looks a little more mature, but she still looks like a puppy too - I don't think she's going to have an 'awkward stage'! :)

PS: I put the IMGs in so her picture shows instead of a link.

Oh the one of her swimming is just adorable. Look at that little dot of a head sticking out of the water.

Oh, she is just so adorable. Your sig pic has got to be my favorite of all time, by the way. :) If we get a girl, I'm definitely copying Maddy and getting that cute cute cute tag! icon_whistling You sold me!

Maddy is the most beautiful little escape artist I've ever seen. "Introducing ...... Maddy the Magnificent" now watch her climb her x-pen walls and leap over the sides! Have you gotten a picture of her in the act yet? Tucker will be absolutely in love with her when we meet!

Pssssst, I couldn't resist adding, hubby's got nice legs icon_whistling

Thanks everyone. Joanne, I agree, hubby has good legs!
We still haven't caught her climbing out of her x-pen yet.
I need one of those cameras.
Pam

What a sweet photo of her on the sofa back. Our tricolor India spends most of her time on top of the back cushions. :lol:

Pam, Maddy has grown into a very pretty little princess!!!!

I love her cute face, is one of the prettiest blenheims i have seen! :flwr:

Hi Pam, I absolutely loved the pictures, especially the one of Maddy in the water going for a dip and the lounge one! She's such a pretty little girl, you're very lucky indeed!

Keep those pictures coming!

Back