• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Getting our first Cavalier pup in a few months!

Julie S

Hi everyone! I've been spending a fair amount of time over on Cavalier Connection. ;) I don't know why it's taken me so long to get over here, but just thought I'd introduce myself before I started posting.

After waiting for a litter of blenheims from our fabulous breeder for well over 6 months by now, we FINALLY are getting our first Cavalier puppy at the end of April. Words cannot express how excited my hubby and I are!!! Of course I wish we could have him/her NOW, but it's probably good to wait and learn as much as I can from all your stories. :) We don't know what the sex of our puppy will be. . . we will know much more at 8-9 weeks when we can finally see the puppies for the first time (which is about a month from now).

Until then, I will be living vicariously through you all. Loving the pictures and stories of your babies. :)

Fun to see familiar faces over here! :) I'm starting to realize that the two boards have a lot of similarities. ;)

gri-purplec.gif
gri-purpleo.gif
gri-purplen.gif
gri-purpleg.gif
gri-purpler.gif
gri-purplea.gif
gri-purplet.gif
gri-purples.gif

I totally know how killer it must be to have to wait. This board has provided me with such a wonderful outlet to gush over my little one. He is coming home soon! We completely understand the craze! My breeder must have thought I was nuts because I wrote her every week wanting an update on how he was and any photos she took that week. LOL! Good luck and we hope to see you around alot!! Before and after you bring your little one home!

Awww, Cicero is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see pics of him coming home! ;)

I definitely harrass our breeder, too. I think we all go a little gaga thinking about our puppies. ;) I haven't seen pics of the litter yet - I'm dying here.

Shay said:
Cicero's Mummy said:
He is coming home soon!

Isn't Cicero coming home this weekend?

He is supposed to be... but my mil (which i am now starting to understand why people dislike thier mil's) who is flying him out here is on the procrastination side of things. We are talking with her and calling her every 30 minutes until she confirms that they have a flight out here this weekend. :roll: :yikes DH never gets mad or upset with his parents... but he is peeved to say the least about this. I emailed her the info a month and a half ago about what is to happen and she is just now going... "oh I guess I should have done this sooner." DUH!?!

okay... sorry to have taken over your post... :oops: I will keep you all posted in the appropriate place... :sl*p: icon_blshing

icon_welcome Julie! You will not be disappointed! Cavaliers are the most beautiful and endearing dogs who bring us so much joy. They make us laugh, they make us cry and we love every moment of it!

Congratulations!!!!!! Please keep us posted on the lead up of your beautiful fur baby to be!

From Chester and Lisa (Mum)

Back