View Full Version : FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE, (well except postage)

17th February 2007, 07:08 PM
Well the long and short of it is I bought some tops on ebay from hong kong and they have arrived......... the description on ebay did not match what I got nor did the sizing chart they used allow any of the items fit my dogs at all.

So as the seller is taking no responsibility for the incorrect descriptions I have no alternative but to sell them

They are free to board members (except postage to wherever you live) They will suit anyone will a very young puppy, probably 8 - 12 weeks

The first one ( I have two of these) is a mint green and grey fleece - the back length is 11 inches

The second item is a grey tshirt style jumper fleece thing - back length is 13 inches

If they are not snapped up in two weeks on here I'll shove them on ebay :D

17th February 2007, 07:23 PM
I'd like the second one please :D I'll give you some money though. Thank you :D

17th February 2007, 07:27 PM
No problem Pauline - just postage is fine - shouldn't be much anyway. I get it in th' post to you Monday :D

You best pm me address !

17th February 2007, 08:37 PM
Those are really cute tops!

Don't you just hate it when they misrepresent items??! :sl*p:

17th February 2007, 09:32 PM
Kirsty, NESSR rescue have a very small King Charles now in - with a few health problems bless him :(

Please would you send a jumper to him? If you PM me with the postage, I'll send you a cheque.

Thanks very much. Will PM you the address...

18th February 2007, 11:52 AM
Okay - Just one of the first ones left

Pauline has snapped up the second one and NESSR will be getting one of the mint green and blue.

21st February 2007, 08:24 PM
Pauline and Nikki,

Goodies are on their way!

21st February 2007, 10:48 PM
Thanks very much Kirsty. I love getting packages in the post. I usually only get bank statements! Two coats for Dylan were delivered today :D One is too big but he will grow into it, the other is being altered. The front came so low over his front legs, it stopped him taking a full step.

I'll post pics of Dylan in his coat and the t shirt you are sending me soon as I can.

Thanks Kirsty xxx :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: