PDA

View Full Version : The NJ Alien Dogs

molly
17th February 2007, 10:07 PM
I haven't posted pictures of my crew in awhile. Here's an album of some newer pixs. One of these days, I will learn how to keep them from having alien glowing eyes in pictures.

There's about 20 pixs and I thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my furry beasties. I hope you like them. You can click on View as a slideshow to see the pictures better.

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/molly997

Lani
17th February 2007, 10:13 PM
Awwww ... Lucky and I love your fur babies Molly!!! :flwr:

Those are great pics.

Cathy Moon
17th February 2007, 10:43 PM
Wow, I just viewed the photos as a slide show. They are gorgeous, except for Katie who is Scrumptious! :)

So funny to see little her playing tug with the biggest boy! :lol:

molly
17th February 2007, 11:10 PM
:lol: :lol: Katie is our Diva dog and rules the roost! She kicks big ole Casey's butt everytime too. :lol: She is very sweet and very tough. icon_whistling

Cathy Moon
17th February 2007, 11:18 PM
:lol: she does look like a fiesty little imp-ette! :lol:

Shay
18th February 2007, 01:36 AM
Molly....Your babies are beautiful!.. Thanks for sharing the slide show with us :flwr:

merlinsmum
18th February 2007, 12:51 PM
Molly, you have a gorgeous gang :D They all have beautiful long, lush coats and such smiley faces :D

Jen
18th February 2007, 02:37 PM
What great photos! Their coats are so gorgeous! :D

enchantingdragon
18th February 2007, 02:58 PM
Beautiful pics of the gang Molly! :flwr:

Zippy
18th February 2007, 04:59 PM
Great slide show Molly!

I love the phrase, "The power of cheese"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joanne M
2nd March 2007, 04:47 AM
If they are aliens, I want to visit that planet!

chestersmum
2nd March 2007, 05:17 AM
What a gorgeous bunch of puppylove! I can't think of anything better than having a lap full of beautiful cavvies!

My Wesley
2nd March 2007, 06:58 AM
Hi! I'll take a #4 to go please...

Yes, that's your tri, blen, ruby, and b&t...

Oh, and can I get some fries with that??

Seriously! I love them! Great pics!

PamH
2nd March 2007, 10:22 AM
lol. you guys have such funny things to say. What gorgeous dogs. Four is so many! But they look so well behaved.
Pam

molly
2nd March 2007, 04:03 PM
:badgrin: :badgrin: Once you have three, it's easy to have 4 (or more! :badgrin: ). Thanks for all the nice comments about my sweet puppies. :thnku:

BarbMazz
2nd March 2007, 04:19 PM
I haven't posted pictures of my crew in awhile. Here's an album of some newer pixs. One of these days, I will learn how to keep them from having alien glowing eyes in pictures.

There's about 20 pixs and I thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my furry beasties. I hope you like them. You can click on View as a slideshow to see the pictures better.

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/molly997

Murphy looks an awful lot like my Bentley! What a nice group of pictures!

BELLE'S MUMMY
2nd March 2007, 04:20 PM
Love the pix!! You're dogs coats are lush!!

molly
2nd March 2007, 09:52 PM
Boy, Barb, you are right! Murphy and Bentley do look alike! Gorgeous, right! icon_whistling

Alma & Muffy
2nd March 2007, 11:57 PM
Awww they are too cute! :)

danalynn
3rd March 2007, 03:17 AM
What lovely cavaliers you have! We just got our second (and also have a 7.5 year old black lab!), but someday I want one of each color too. You've inspired me ;)

Karen S.
4th March 2007, 12:22 AM
Your pictures are just gorgeous!!! :p

Claire L
4th March 2007, 10:33 AM
Molly, your babies look so relaxed and happy. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos of four beautiful babies. Just one question though! where do you sit?? :lol:

:flwr: :hug: