• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The NJ Alien Dogs

molly

I haven't posted pictures of my crew in awhile. Here's an album of some newer pixs. One of these days, I will learn how to keep them from having alien glowing eyes in pictures.

There's about 20 pixs and I thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my furry beasties. I hope you like them. You can click on View as a slideshow to see the pictures better.

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/molly997

Awwww ... Lucky and I love your fur babies Molly!!! :flwr:

Those are great pics.

Wow, I just viewed the photos as a slide show. They are gorgeous, except for Katie who is Scrumptious! :)

So funny to see little her playing tug with the biggest boy! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Katie is our Diva dog and rules the roost! She kicks big ole Casey's butt everytime too. :lol: She is very sweet and very tough. icon_whistling

Molly....Your babies are beautiful!.. Thanks for sharing the slide show with us :flwr:

What a gorgeous bunch of puppylove! I can't think of anything better than having a lap full of beautiful cavvies!

Hi! I'll take a #4 to go please...

Yes, that's your tri, blen, ruby, and b&t...

Oh, and can I get some fries with that??

Seriously! I love them! Great pics!

lol. you guys have such funny things to say. What gorgeous dogs. Four is so many! But they look so well behaved.
Pam

:badgrin: :badgrin: Once you have three, it's easy to have 4 (or more! :badgrin: ). Thanks for all the nice comments about my sweet puppies. :thnku:

molly said:
I haven't posted pictures of my crew in awhile. Here's an album of some newer pixs. One of these days, I will learn how to keep them from having alien glowing eyes in pictures.

There's about 20 pixs and I thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my furry beasties. I hope you like them. You can click on View as a slideshow to see the pictures better.

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/molly997

Murphy looks an awful lot like my Bentley! What a nice group of pictures!

Boy, Barb, you are right! Murphy and Bentley do look alike! Gorgeous, right! icon_whistling

What lovely cavaliers you have! We just got our second (and also have a 7.5 year old black lab!), but someday I want one of each color too. You've inspired me ;)

Back