• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie member joining all of you!!

Hello everyone!! I just joined and thought I would say hi to everyone here.

I do not have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel yet. I have always wanted one and have admired the breed. I hope to get my first Cavalier in summer this year. I know I want a female tricolored cavalier puppy. I need to find out as much about the breed as possible so that when time comes to get my puppy I will have done my homework and know what to look for. So if you all could point me in the right direction and help me learn more about this wonderful breed, I would appreciate it very much!!

Now a little bit about me....
I am currently a vet tech student, I hope to graduate in two years.
I have 6 furbabies that currently own me. One american cocker spaniel, Peppi, she is my #1 baby as I have had her the longest, 9 years. Then I have two yorkies, Scampers and Destiny. One yorkiepoo, Trixie. And two maltese pups, Sugar and Candy.

I also have 3 cats, Peaches, Skittles and Oreo.
And two chinchillas, Gizmo and Kona and one mini lop rabbit, Cricket.

As you can tell I love animals and they are a big part of my life.

)welcome!!!

this website is such a great place to learn about cavaliers---and make some new friends in the process :D

i wish i had found cavalier talk before getting indy because it's help would have been invaluable, but i learn something new every day!

keep us updated on your puppy-hunting but it sounds like you have a lovely bunch of furbabies to keep you company in the meantime :D

enjoy the site!

k

icon_welcome From Lily and me. I, like Kim, wish I had found this board when I was researching Cavs, before I got Lily. This site has been great and I'm sure it will help you in your quest for a Cav. It is an ongoing learning process.

Welcome. You've definitely come to the right place to learn more about Cavaliers. Good for you in doing your research before getting one. There's a lot to look at and consider. Good luck and keep us posted.

Back