• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nemo plays dead

tuna

Nemo recruited a few friends to help perform his 'play dead' trick. I was suitably impressed.

20070218141951_nemo-fish.jpg

I take him to the beach a few times a week and he has become quite the swimmer! Quite fitting given his name :lol:

Oh that is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen!!! So...did he get a good bath after that ?? :grnyuk:

I always love your pics too ... Nemo is such a photogenic dog & you have a great eye for capturing fun moments. :)

Nemo is so cute ;) I love all of his pictures - he is such a photogenic dog and he has so much fun!! I am jealous! I wish we had a beach close by.. what a cutie! :flwr:

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh, wait he's faking. Ruby and I see now. You scared us for a few minutes. We're okay now and Ruby is looking again. :D :D. I told her he was only playing. Hopefully he grabbed a lot of those fish to play with on the way home. What a treat. Yum, Yum. What a great picture and Nemo is so cute. He can come play on our beach any day, humma, humma. :luv:

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

You do take great action shots. Nemo is quite the wild child from what I've seen. Keep the pics coming :D

Nemo, I think you have a job in movies coming up. You are quite an actor! Great job. Very fun picture.

LOL Nemo, bet that was fun - rolling in stinky dead fish :lol:

Bet your Mamma made you have a bath afterwards?

Back