• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie and Theo

Jin

Just wanted to share a pic with you all of my gorgeous ruby Rosie and my black and white cat Theo. We've had Rosie over three months now and we did wonder how she and Theo (who we've had for four years) would get along. As you can see from this pic they get along just fine

IMGP0391.jpg

Oh what a wonderful picture. Rosie is gorgeous(and Theo). I think cavaliers can be "cat like" in their personality sometimes. Seems like they get along with cats just fine usually.

It took them a while, well about two weeks :lol: and we did put them on the bed to take the pic, but earlier today when I went upstairs they were both fast asleep on the bed. No propmting needed and they looked so sweet together :lotsaluv:

Rosie is just adorable and doesn't look her age. Love how she and your cat get along. Theo looks like our black and white cat LuLu.

She doesn't act her age either! She's still got the energy of a bouncing little puppy, especially when it comes to walkies time :lol:

Back