• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

scrambled eggs????

lily

a work colleague suggested i give these to lily once a day until her tummy settles?? any views on eggs please??

I am not sure if they are the food choice for an upset tummy, but my breeder feds all her dogs scrambled eggs on Sunday mornings. When Kodee came to us at 8 wks and someone made eggs a few days later she was literally doing backflips when she smelt the eggs cooking!

My vet told me to withhold food for 12 hours when the pups have upset tummies...this was after Max was vomitting and I gave him rice & boiled chicken. She did say rice & boiled chicken was good, but to start by letting them go for 12 hours without food...which broke my heart to hear that knowing that they still will be hungary.

Good to hear about eggs....I will have to try that for Max & Molly...add some egg to their kibble. They have stopped eating plain kibble, so I have to add something to it each meal.

Yep our vet also recommends water only for the first 24 hours, then boiled rice & chicken flesh (no fat or skin) for upset tummies.

Back