PDA

View Full Version : Lots of new things

emmawright
19th February 2007, 08:24 PM
hello everyone, just to let you know that i have added lots of things to my website now, including faux sheepskin blankets, storage bags, toy bags, items for your home (very nice hearts !) , new treat bags and food mats.... have a look!!

www.woofwoofcoats.co.uk

thanks!!

Lani
19th February 2007, 08:56 PM
Wow, Emma!! It looks like you've been really busy!

Daisy must be one spoiled girl!!! She's an adorably model too! :flwr:

Lindsay
19th February 2007, 09:11 PM
You are very creative and talented, Emma! :flwr:

emmawright
19th February 2007, 09:26 PM
:thnx:

Karlin
19th February 2007, 10:36 PM
Oh the pics are so cute! I love that legs-out blue fleece blanket picture... :lol:

I want a medium beanbag in dark blue, please -- let me know what the postage will be by PM if you'd like, then I will PayPal you. Alternatively I might have a friend who could collect it at Crufts but only if they go over by car.

enchantingdragon
20th February 2007, 01:35 AM
Daisy is too cute modeling all your beautiful wares!

natalieandmike
20th February 2007, 02:48 AM
Beautiful things! I regret only that we will be ordering the most neutral-colored duvet off your site, as DH is steadfastly against "all things pink, girly, or non-neutral colored"...but you never know, I have my ways.... :lol:
Natalie

Cathy T
20th February 2007, 03:53 AM
Great job Emma...your site looks fantastic! And you sure have a cute little model ;)

natalieandmike
27th February 2007, 02:27 AM
I just bought and received a lovely duvet (the faux lambskin one) from Emma's website, and it is SO SOFT! Very cute! Emma also enclosed a little 'treat bag' for when Bianca and I are walking...Bianca will really enjoy both! Thanks, Emma!
Natalie :flwr:

BELLE'S MUMMY
1st March 2007, 08:55 PM
Hiya Emma

I have just ordered the pink fleece blanket. Let me know how you want paying - I will post some pictures of her wearing her coat soon as well :flwr:

Thanks
xxx

emmawright
16th March 2007, 06:21 PM
Hi Theresa

It would be great to see some photos soon

Emma. x

Julie S
16th March 2007, 07:01 PM
I honestly can't think of a cuter model than sweet Daisy!! :luv: