• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Family Portrait Attempt #1

enchantingdragon

I couldnt get Griffin and Hunter to sit for this one as they are too scared of Ellie still but we got Dexter to sit in at least. So for now this is our family portrait attempt

ElliesDay001-1.jpg

My husband and I with our lil pumpkin who moved at the last second :p

ElliesDay003.jpg

And the adorableness that is Ellie

ElliesDay006.jpg

ElliesDay019-1.jpg

ElliesDay020.jpg

ElliesDay029-1.jpg

ElliesDay028.jpg

Modeling her Puppia Its kinda hard to see on so Ill take a better picture another time

ElliesDay001-2.jpg

Jasmine - you are so funny!! Your love and enthusiasm for Ellie comes through in your message and pictures. It's such a pleasure to read and makes me smile...I just love it!!! Cute pictures of all of you.

Jasmine, Ellie is beautiful!

In typical Cavalier fashion, she's taken over your bed and couch! :lol: :lol:

I think Ellie now owns you! :flwr: :flwr:

She really is quite a stunner - very beautiful! Seeing your puppia I think I am becoming partial to purple for tri's!

Ellie is precious! And the family pics are great! Can't wait to see the second attempt when everyone is more used to each other! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Back