• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

6 months!!

msunter

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share with all of you, today Rio is 6 months old :jmp2:

It seems just like yesterday he came home as a small 8 week old helpless wee thing and crawled his way into our very hearts. He has merged himself into our lives so completely, we honestly can't imagine our lives without this little man in our family. :lotsaluv:

It's definitely been a rollercoaster ride these past few months since he came home to us, but we have enjoyed every minute, seeing him grow, learn and become a big boy. :(

He has helped heal many wounds in the family, especially with the loss of my dear great grandmother, and great uncle, who died within three days of each other very suddenly *ng*l

I sometimes like to think that they sent this sweet little dog to us, he has kept us sane, and has helped heal my grandfather's heart after the death of his brother, he comes everyday to see Rio, always with treats and Rio, just knows he needs a cuddle and a kiss, its almost as if he senses it with him, as with other family members. He always makes us all feel better by doing something comical or just sitting with you.

:hppybdy: (6 month milestone birthday) :D Poppet, Wittle Man, Bubby, Booboola, Mon Petit Chiot, ;) Handsome, Gorgeous Boy. (Nicknames, the family has for him ) :lol:

Love ya loads Rio

From, Mel, Madge, Kim, (Human Sisters) and Mummy and Daddy
xxxxx

Way to go, Rio! With a little help from your (human) friends you are growing into a wonderful dog. Keep up the good work, everyone, human and canine!!!

Back