PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: California - Roxy, Blenheim female

My Wesley
20th February 2007, 05:34 PM
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7905463

"Cavalier King Charles Spaniel looking for a home is almost an oxymoron. In Roxy's case it is hard to believe that anyone could part with such a sweet dog but they did. Roxy came to us because she had had her second litter and her owners were just not interested in going through that again. It seems not to have occurred to them to have her spayed, which we have now done. She is a wonderful little girl who will move on to a much better life now. She is healthy, friendly, good with other dogs and great with people. Roxy weighs 13.5 pounds and is spayed, micro chipped and current on all shots. To view other PPR dogs go to: www.perfectpetrescue.com"

matties mum
20th February 2007, 07:20 PM
Oh what a loverly little girl hope she gets a new home soon----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Cathy T
20th February 2007, 07:25 PM
Made my heart drop for a minute!! I placed a Roxy here in CA a good long while back. Then remembered....no way in he** would these people have given her up :D I probably couldn't pry her away from them if I tried! ;)

I've forwarded this to Deb Anders and Tenby. Tenby knows the person who has her and will let me know if there's anything I can do. Nancy (Perfect Pet Rescue) had a Cavalier a short while back and said she didn't require any help placing her.

moniechris
21st February 2007, 02:17 PM
Poor little sweetie! She looks like my Cody :( She will find a great home, I am sure of it.

Cathy T
21st February 2007, 04:38 PM
Got an e-mail this morning...Roxy has been adopted.

goldcountryrose
23rd February 2007, 12:43 PM
Cathy T.

I really want to adopt a Cavalier rescue in California. Most that I find are on the east coast or in Great Brittan.

I have registered with all of the rescue sites that I know of in California and even nationwide.

I happen to live in No Cal, but my sister lives in Palm Desert, so if there were any rescues in So Cal, my sister could certainly provide transport. She is absolutely in love with my Toby, one year old Blen.

I Really want a Ruby, but I would be happy to give a home to any Cav who needs one.

I live on 5 acres in the Sierras and there are no restrictions on pets here.
I don't want to breed because I am not qualified, but I would love to have at least 2 or 3 more Cavs.

I have had dogs all of my life, I have adult children and grandchildren.
So there is a lot of love in my life, but I never knew how much I could love an animal the way I love my Cav. He is lying in my lap right now, doing the Cav snore and I love it.

Right now, I am using my laptop, feet up on the couch, and I have 2 dogs and 3 cats on the couch with me. And no, it isn't a very big couch, my pets just like to cuddle with me and with one another.

Please let me know if there are any Cavs that you come across who need a loving and safe home.

You can also write to me at my real world email, goldcountryrose at america on line dot com.