• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The photo session

Barbara Nixon

I bathed three of the boys, yesterday, so decided to take a photo of three cleanies, today, but some had other ideas.

I got all three on the settee, but Teddy was in a mood and was not going to sit with those two, so off he went.

003bicciesplease.jpg

Treats didn't work. He wasn't coming back and soon Joly left, too, leaving Izzy.

001mrmelocholy.jpg

Joly had thought of a better way to get treats. Could you refuse him ?

005refusehim.jpg

Meanwhile Teddy had put himself into his crate. His motives are unclear: either he knows where food is given....or he doesn't want any publicity.

006cage.jpg

Such handsome clean doggies. Teddy clearly doesn't want any press right now--after all he's way too clean to be seen in public. Other dogs just wouldn't understand... ;)

The photos were taken only an hour ago. The boys aren't as clean as they were yesterday, Monty (who wasn't bathed) and izzy , having plodged in mud, last night.

They are all so handsome! Love that begging picture -- a cavalier will always smile if there's the chance of food... :roll:

I LOVE that last picture of Teddy in his crate! Bentley does that look, too, when he thinks he's figured out a way to get something! ;) :roll:

Maybe Teddy was trying to pull your heartstrings. Look at me Mom, don't I look sad in my cage all alone. :cry*ing: Maybe he was trying to get a treat from you? Did it work? ;)

:lol: Aren't they comical??

Beautiful clean doggies but picture shy!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! :) :flwr:

Charleen said:
Maybe Teddy was trying to pull your heartstrings. Look at me Mom, don't I look sad in my cage all alone. :cry*ing: Maybe he was trying to get a treat from you? Did it work? ;)

Teddy didn't get a treat, because he was being awkward. He goes into the crate as an act of defiance, thinking you can't make him do things then (eg bath, nail trim), or when in a grumpy mood (We used to tell him to go, if he felt grumpy, but now he goes unasked) but also, at lightning speed when dinner appears.

Joly once did the same (no closed door) because he thought i couldn't spray 'girlie' perfume on him---wrong.

Duffy runs into his crate too when he wants to be invisible! Your photos are great. Aren't they a riot? :badgrin:

Lovely pics Barbara,

That one of Joly is just wonderful. I hope he got his biccie for asking so nicely :lol:

They sure are very very handsome boys, I love the one of Teddy in his crate he has such a gentle expression. :D :D :D

Back