PDA

View Full Version : toxic lily's????



KimNIndy
21st February 2007, 09:53 PM
hi--

i think indy may have just eaten some tiger lily petels....he was chewing something that i couldn't get in time. i found another petel on the floor and there are some missing from the flower that must have fallen off....

i'm frantically looking for the poisonous flower list....any advice??? :yikes :yikes :yikes

k

KimNIndy
21st February 2007, 10:50 PM
well i found a lot of information on lilys---they seem to be ok for dogs thank goodness

but they are highly toxic for cats so any of you with kitties just be aware that they can cause kidney failure :(


phew!
k