• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby's progress

nursejess80

Last night was our best night so far with our little baby. We all went to bed around 9:45 (we're so freaking tired these days!), and she went out right before to potty. She barely cried when we put her in the crate, and she only woke up once, at 2 am to potty. She's doing SOOO much better. However, we have ourselves a little escape artist. She was put in the kitchen with baby gates and her crate yesterday, and when my husband came home at lunch to feed her, the little munchkin was sitting in the living room on a pillow. We have no clue how she got out, as we thought we had it completely blocked off. She has now gotten herself put in the crate during the day while we're at work, but she's doing pretty good with that. Thanks to all of you for the advice. I just needed some moral support!!

It only gets better from here!! I remember the first night Jake let us sleep through the night..oh happy day!!

That is so funny. These little babies are amazing. I know what you mean about no sleep. For the first 3 months we had Lily we were walking zombies. The first night she didn't wake up, we still woke up waiting for her to wake up. :)

Back