• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cicero the Aviator, Mommy the Worrier

Cicero's Mummy

Hey everyone! Well... it is all put together!
2elcot0.gif

2z52ejo.gif
Cicero will be coming home tomorrow evening. We just got his itinerary from my MIL.

He will be arriving at CMH (columbus) at 8:33pm.
2r2ruz5.gif

Now, before you all start hounding me for photos... yes, I will be posting them as soon as I can.

I am taking both
camera-icon.png
photos and video
camera-icon.jpg
at the airport... and then I am sure a million once we get Cicero home!

Thank you everyone for all your support thus far...

Special thanks to
2q9xr1j.gif
2imbdyq.gif
2q9xr1j.gif
Shay Kodee and Arasara... :)

2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif
2z5ksw9.gif

2aeyr1c.png

I am so glad that this worked out!! I know you were stressed for a while but it has finally come!!!! It will all be worth it once you hold him in your arms for the first time!!!! :hug: :jump:

Woo hoo You will be doing plenty of this : :dgwlk: and this : :*nana: when you have your little furbaby. I am soooooo glad it turned out for you :D
:jump:

:mexwav:

YAY Raven! I can't believe it's finally time - to be honest with you it seems like it took ages and I'm not even getting the dog!! I can't imagine how you've been feeling. Good luck sleeping tonight - I know I didn't get a lick of sleep the few days before Faith came.. and then once they come you never have a night of uninterrupted sleep!! Faith woke me up at 4AM last night making out with my ear so I would let her out to potty. Good news is she went back to sleep with ME! for the first time! :)

I'm glad everything is coming together and you know we're all looking forward to the play-by-play and pictures!! Congrats!

:pi*no:

icon_welcome Little Cicero!! :flwr:

Raven, ever since i joined this board I have been following your excitement as the time has come nearer and nearer to collect your baby. I know how devasted you would have been at this late date to see your dream dissappear. I cant tell you how pleased I am that finally it has all come right for you. Cant wait to see your pics.

Woo-hoo! Finally! :yuk: Holy cow, that was quite an ordeal to go through. I read all the way through your last post (about the breeder not being willing to let go of Cicero) and honestly was getting FURIOUS reading it. So glad things worked out. Can't WAIT to see the li'l guy!! cl*p

You must be so excited! Finally, the day is almost here! I'm so happy everything is working out for you and Cicero. Hope he has a good trip over to Columbus.

Try to get some sleep tonight! I know I didn't get a wink in the night before we picked up Coco!

Congratulations, Raven! I don't post much on this board, but I sure have been following your story. I cannot wait to hear your stories about little Cicero! You are in for the time of your life!!! Now the fun begins . . .

Hope they don't give him too many of those airline peanuts!!

I'm really happy for you, Raven. Glad everything worked out and I'm sure he'll be everything you've dreamed of.

Raven,

I've been away for awhile...so glad I made it back just home time! I'm sure everything will go perfectly according to plan tomorrow...can't wait to hear all about it!
:flwr:

Back