PDA

View Full Version : Video of 15 year old Annabel

Princess Annabel
22nd February 2007, 08:22 PM
I hope this works, here is a link to the video of my Annabel at 15.
I don't normally speak like this by the way, only to the dog :lol:
Also the floor is messy because Annie just ripped up a piece of silver wrapping paper!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXW2FqD0t4g

Bianca

arasara
22nd February 2007, 08:44 PM
Bianca,

I'm getting a msg that says that this is a private video ;) Can you please make it public so we can see it too?? :flwr:

Princess Annabel
22nd February 2007, 08:52 PM
It should work now :)

pippa
22nd February 2007, 08:54 PM
Just seen it .She is so cute!

brid kenny
22nd February 2007, 09:39 PM
What a great age!! You must be doing something right.

Lynn
23rd February 2007, 05:48 PM
Thank you for sharing that!! I just loved seeing beautiful Annabel... I hope and pray that when my cavs are Annabel's age I can share a wonderful video like that. She's lovely.

Cathy T
28th February 2007, 12:04 AM
That was wonderful to see!! The love in your voice when you're talking to her just comes rushing through....beautiful!

molly
1st March 2007, 02:28 PM
Annie is a princess. Your love for that sweet dog comes through loud and clear. I can only hope we have ours for at least as many years. She is adorable.

Sue.k
1st March 2007, 05:23 PM
Wow, she looks great :D

KingstonsMom
3rd March 2007, 09:37 PM
HAHAHAHA! I love that there's other people in the world who talk to their dogs like that. I'm going to show this to my boyfriend as soon as he gets home so he won't think I'm crazy anymore. Beautiful Annabelle!

Charleen
11th March 2007, 01:31 AM
I really enjoyed you and your Annabel on the video. Your soft crooning to Annabel was so sweet. She sure loves her mommy.

cavlover
11th March 2007, 01:59 PM
She is so cute enjoyed the video. Does she have a lot of health problems?
It is so great to hear about cav's living a long life, I hope bobo lives that long.
judy

Justine
11th March 2007, 05:14 PM
well i must say she looks good for 15.

Princess Annabel
1st April 2007, 09:41 AM
Hi,

We have been really lucky with Annabel.
Her health problems only started when she was 14years 4 months or so, when she started dragging her back legs.
The vet suspected a stroke or cancer, (it is not clear which, and the symptoms only rarely appear). She also has a cancerous lump in her throat, but medication has made this much smaller.

She really doesnt complain about anything health wise though, and has 3 monthly checkups to make sure she isnt suffering.

Joanne M
12th April 2007, 04:43 PM
awwwwwww she is lovely. Thank you for sharing that video with us, it has me all teary eyed. I hope and pray to have Tucker so long. She is so healthy looking, her eyes especially are gorgeous. Thanks again.

Cathryn
6th May 2007, 12:20 PM
Hello! What a lovely video, as already said your love comes right through and Anna looks fantastic, she is a credit to you, keep doing what you are it's obviously working!!

Big kiss and a gentle :hug: to your special girl!