PDA

View Full Version : Beau is coming today

Caraline
23rd February 2007, 12:35 AM
Beau's breeders are bring him up to us today and I've been scuttling around like a wild thing. http://users.bigpond.net.au/fiorfein/emoticons/vacumm.gif I feel like the adoption agency is coming to make sure we will be suitable parents. "Hmmmm dust on the hand railings. Not suitable!"

Nah, they are lovely folks, but I am excited & scattered. http://users.bigpond.net.au/fiorfein/emoticons/dog-walking2.gif

arasara
23rd February 2007, 01:01 AM
:lol: :lol:

That's hillarious - I dusted the hand rails before the home check for Faith too!! icon_whistling

:xfngr: for you!!

molly
23rd February 2007, 01:12 AM
That's wonderful news. Hope to see pictures of him soon.

Cathy T
23rd February 2007, 01:35 AM
You're both too funny!! I promise you...no one will notice the dust on the handrail!! Good luck! :flwr:

Barb B
23rd February 2007, 01:36 AM
What fun! So many puppies coming home lately! :) It will be fun to see them all grow up "together."

moniechris
23rd February 2007, 03:14 AM
Ahhh yes, the "nesting phase"...I was so bad that the DH told me that I was never allowed to get pregnant because he wouldn't be able to stand being around me for nine months :lol: The house was completely dusted, swept and sanitized before Zoey came, and it hasn't looked the same since!! :roll: ;) :lol:

enchantingdragon
23rd February 2007, 03:55 AM
Yay for your new baby!

selina
23rd February 2007, 08:30 AM
Congrats i am so happy for you. Lots of pics please. :w**h**:

Caraline
23rd February 2007, 11:19 AM
Thanks everyone. We have had a wonderful day. Beau's lovely breeders bought him up to us & they stayed for lunch. After they went home we were amazed at how confident Beau was. He was so eager to meet & be friends with Scarlett, Sam & Sonny, and they were all so gentle with him.

Soon it will be bed time for us all, so I'll report in how our first night goes. icon_whistling

Pictures on their way tomorrow.

Caraline
24th February 2007, 02:36 AM
Our first night went remarkably well. We set up a box beside the bed so that if Beau was fretting we could comfort him there, rather than just leaving him crying in his crate. So we started him off in the crate and he slept there for 2 hours before needing a toilet break. He seemed a little restless when he went back to his crate so my hubby took him to the bedroom where he let Beau fall asleep on his chest and then put him in the little box by the bed. There he slept through until morning. :)

http://users.bigpond.net.au/fiorfein/photography/Beau_070223013.jpg

Karlin
24th February 2007, 03:24 AM
What a handsome little man! Even his picture looks self-confident. :lol:

Charleen
24th February 2007, 04:37 AM
Congratulations on your new addition. Beau is beautiful.

duncans_ma
24th February 2007, 05:12 AM
Oh my, how gorgeous!! He is precious!

Joanne M
24th February 2007, 06:55 AM
Hi Caraline. Congrautlations on your new baby Beau. He's beautiful. LOL about cleaning the house making it all spic and span for Beau's arrival. I did the same thing before Tucker arrived. I liked reading about your husbands way of comforting Beau till he fell asleep. Nothing more attractive than a man that is kind to animals and children.

Take care and good luck to you and your family.

Cathy Moon
24th February 2007, 10:12 PM
Congrats on your new addition! Beau's name really suits him, he is adorable! :wggle:

Zippy
24th February 2007, 10:20 PM
Beau is beautiful!

Congratulations on your new puppy! :) :flwr: :flwr:

selina
24th February 2007, 10:33 PM
Beau is just gorgeous. I am glad his first night went smoothly.

Caraline
25th February 2007, 05:04 AM
Nothing more attractive than a man that is kind to animals and children.

Aint that the truth! :flwr: Mine is gorgeous and I've never seen a man so clucky in my life.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/fiorfein/photography/SonnyBeau7.jpg

Shay
25th February 2007, 05:26 AM
He is adorable and I love the name Beau!

*Pauline*
25th February 2007, 04:13 PM
I love the name Beau and I love that picture of the dogs together even more. :flwr:

Remali
25th February 2007, 09:11 PM
Awww is he ever adorable!! You must be so excited! I love the photo of the two of them sleeping next to each other.

:flwr:

Kodee
26th February 2007, 01:14 AM
That is so cute the picture of them together. I love your puppy's little spot, it adds such personality!