• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beau is coming today

Caraline

Beau's breeders are bring him up to us today and I've been scuttling around like a wild thing.
vacumm.gif
I feel like the adoption agency is coming to make sure we will be suitable parents. "Hmmmm dust on the hand railings. Not suitable!"

Nah, they are lovely folks, but I am excited & scattered.
dog-walking2.gif

:lol: :lol:

That's hillarious - I dusted the hand rails before the home check for Faith too!! icon_whistling

:xfngr: for you!!

You're both too funny!! I promise you...no one will notice the dust on the handrail!! Good luck! :flwr:

What fun! So many puppies coming home lately! :) It will be fun to see them all grow up "together."

Ahhh yes, the "nesting phase"...I was so bad that the DH told me that I was never allowed to get pregnant because he wouldn't be able to stand being around me for nine months :lol: The house was completely dusted, swept and sanitized before Zoey came, and it hasn't looked the same since!! :roll: ;) :lol:

Thanks everyone. We have had a wonderful day. Beau's lovely breeders bought him up to us & they stayed for lunch. After they went home we were amazed at how confident Beau was. He was so eager to meet & be friends with Scarlett, Sam & Sonny, and they were all so gentle with him.

Soon it will be bed time for us all, so I'll report in how our first night goes. icon_whistling

Pictures on their way tomorrow.

Our first night went remarkably well. We set up a box beside the bed so that if Beau was fretting we could comfort him there, rather than just leaving him crying in his crate. So we started him off in the crate and he slept there for 2 hours before needing a toilet break. He seemed a little restless when he went back to his crate so my hubby took him to the bedroom where he let Beau fall asleep on his chest and then put him in the little box by the bed. There he slept through until morning. :)

Beau_070223013.jpg

Hi Caraline. Congrautlations on your new baby Beau. He's beautiful. LOL about cleaning the house making it all spic and span for Beau's arrival. I did the same thing before Tucker arrived. I liked reading about your husbands way of comforting Beau till he fell asleep. Nothing more attractive than a man that is kind to animals and children.

Take care and good luck to you and your family.

Joanne M said:
Nothing more attractive than a man that is kind to animals and children.

Aint that the truth! :flwr: Mine is gorgeous and I've never seen a man so clucky in my life.

SonnyBeau7.jpg

Back