• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hiya!

Kelz

I have only just found the forum, recommended by someone, I recognise a few names here though!

My name is Kellie , I am 25 and married with 2 children and I have an adorable 3 yr old black and tan called Harvey!
we are also getting another cav this year form the same lady who bred Harvey, in fact the pups mum will be Harveys litter sister!

HPIM1134.jpg

HPIM1139.jpg

Hi Kellie! Welcome. Harvey is adorable! How exciting that you are getting another. How much longer?

Well it will be ages away :)

We had been debating it for a year but last year we took on a private rehome (not a cav) which ended in disaster which put us off another dog until this year as we so missed having 2!

So as I have always kept in touch with the lady who bred Harvey I mentioned we would like another this year and she said she is mating Ruby (Harvey's sister) in August so I got very excited, so anyway, I get first pick of a beautiful litter, I am not even bothered on colour, just love the breed!

So, probably December time, so I can save the money, enough for pup, training classes and vaccinations again. I like to be prepared haha

Oh, my ... Harvey is just gorgeous ... he's making me long for a Black and Tan ... :flwr:

icon_welcome

Welcome!! Harvey is very handsome and his ears are to die for--so long and curly!

Glad to have you and Harvey!

Thank you!
Harvey has ears like his mum, very long! I love them, and as long as they are groomed every night they stay so soft and tangle free!!

I love Ruby's and Tri's and my hubby loves bleinhams haha.

We did not chose Harvey for his colour, we wanted a boy and he was the only boy in the litter, he was very special to his breeder as he was from their fist ever cav litter and he was the first born, he is very precious!

Harvey looks gorgeous, great name our cavalier is also called Harvey, he is 6 months now. (y)

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Hi Inca!!

I still remember our phone conversation, and look Harvey did not get his air all chopped off as I love it long and whispy :)

Back