PDA

View Full Version : New Collars - Soo gorg!!

effie
23rd February 2007, 06:15 PM
Helloee all :)

I hope everybody is well..little Lucas had a burst anal gland last week, completely worried us..as there was blood everywhere..yucky :( The vet had to pop the other with her hand..poor little thing was yelping so much..

But i am so pleased to ay he i much better now and back to being full of beans again :))

As you know we will be at crufts in a few weeks (hall 5, stand 174) and i really hope we will get lots of cavaliertalk visitors :))

I wanted to share with you our new collars and harnesses..only £14.99..

http://designer-doggie.com/shop/images/pinkbling.jpg

I would love to hear your feedback..

Take Care
effie
xx

Shay
23rd February 2007, 07:10 PM
Wow.....very pretty collar, but picture is VERY large and difficult to see. You may want to reduce the size. ;)

Karlin
23rd February 2007, 08:18 PM
Size looks OK now. Very pretty! They should do well for the smallies!

KimNIndy
23rd February 2007, 08:20 PM
hi effie!

glad to hear that lucas is feeling better---that sounds so distressing for both of you :(

those collars are lovely! i'm going to have a quick peak at your website. i'm so jealous that you get to go to crufts. i can't wait to watch it. hope you have a great time and lots of success!

k

Kelz
23rd February 2007, 08:20 PM
I REALLY like that colar, can I be cheeky and ask where it was from?
I am getting a new girl pup end of year and want really pretty girlie things for her!

enchantingdragon
23rd February 2007, 09:07 PM
Oh wow so pretty! What exactly is the conversion price for US dollars if you dont mind me asking. Do you ship to the states?

Maxxs_Mummy
23rd February 2007, 11:02 PM
Effie, that's a lovely collar :flwr: Amy (Blue Star) and I will pop along and say Hi to you :flwr:

Poor little Lucas :( Bet he had a very sore botty for a few days but it's amazing how they bounce back isn't it? Glad he's feeling better now :D :flwr:

Crittercall
24th February 2007, 12:21 AM
Effie, we've been there with the rupture in the anal gland. What a mess! It was Wallis, of course, and she was on my bed when it happened.

I'm sure that she's feeling better now, but it certainly is traumatic for both of you for a bit!

effie
24th February 2007, 10:22 AM
Hello All,

Thank you so much for your kind words..it was really horrible..the hard part was that i had been on a business trip and Clive (my partner) was picking me up..anyhow i arrived to be picked up by somebody else and when i asked where everybody was i received the message "Lucas is at the vets" well my heart started racing..i swear i am never going to leave them again...poor little thing..but he is better now and has Kasper jumping all over him :)))

With regards to the collars, i designed them and had them manufactured for designer doggie..you are more than welcome to have a look to the rest of the range - www.designer-doggie.com

Conversion to US dollars is approximately $25, we do ship to the US an the best part is that shipping is free..we have matching leads and harnesses too..so glad you like them :))

If you need any help jut let me know
Take Care
effie
x